Parents of current Sedaven Primary School learners are an integral part of our school family. Keeping up-to-date with your child's progress and attendance, staying abreast of current activities and maintaining a direct line of communication is important to the administration and staff. Parent involvement is encouraged. Get in touch with Parents Positively Involved (PPI) to see how you can contribute time and talents to the school program. Feel free to contact us at anytime if you have questions or observations about school life and activities.
The following links should set you on your way to meaningful involvement:
Stay on top of it
- MINI CALENDAR 2017 (PDF) - Dates and times of various events that are scheduled
- SCHOOL FEES - 2017 (PDF)
- SCHOOL PROSPECTUS (PDF) - Contains many details about the life and procedures at Sedaven Primary School
- LEARNER CODE OF CONDUCT (PDF) - This document contains the school rules.
- DISCIPLINARY POLICY (PDF) - Explains the disciplinary procedures of the school
- LEARNER PROTECTION POLICY - School policy regarding the publication of names and other personal information on the web
- ASSESSMENT SCHEDULES - These schedules show the dates of for tests and exams and also give information on the main topics that will be assessed. The information in these schedules will be very helpful to parents when they support their children to prepare for tests and exams.
- MINUTES OF PARENT INFORMATION MEETINGS
- RE-APPLICATION FORM FOR 2017
Stay with it
- SCHOOL NEWSLETTERS - At regular times during the school year the principal will share news and information with the parents. These newsletter will be in a printed format and given to learners to take home. They will also be in digital format and recorded on our school website.
- PARENT INSPIRATION - These 1-page documents aim at inspiring parents and to share with them fresh ideas about their role as parents and home-educators.