PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING SPECIFIC RULES AND ARRANGEMENTS FOR DORMITORY LEARNERS:
- Cell phones are your own responsibility.
- All cell phones remain with deans during the day.
- Learners receive them at 19:00 every evening.
Juniors 19:00 – 19:30
Seniors 19:00 – 20:00
NO "mix-it" – NO secular music.
A laundry fee is payable per month. Please see finances brochure for the amount.
All items must be marked well as the school cannot be held responsible for lost clothing. Please provide your child with a laundry bag.
Some laundry rules
- All dirty washing in your own bag.
- All washing to be delivered at the washroom every morning before breakfast.
- All school wear in boxes under beds.
- 4 Pairs of shoes per learner – stored in shoe bags. (School shoes, tekkies, plakkies & Church shoes)
- Make your bed neatly every-day.
- Cupboards to be tidied every-day.
- No clothing, shoes, books or any other item may lie on floor.
- Cleaning-up chores to be done on time every-day.
- Use bathrooms hygienically at all times.
- Wet towels, to be hung on hooks in bathroom every-day.
- All washing to be removed from lines before 16:00 every-day.
- No electrical appliances allowed (e.g. Radio’s, kettles, heaters, irons etc.)
- Be on time for all meals.
- No learner is to leave Primary School premises without permission and signing out in register.
- Respect other people’s property.
- No jumping, kicking, hanging, banging or breaking of beds, doors, shower curtains or toilets, repair costs will be for your accou
- Only visit on your own bed.
Time to rise : 05:15 am
Bedtime (Juniors) : 19:30 pm
(Seniors) : 20:30 pm
Time to rise : 06:30 am
Bedtime : 21:00 pm
Breakfast : 06:45 am
Lunch : 13:30 pm
Supper : 17:30 pm
Breakfast : 08:00 am
Lunch : Immediately after church
Mornings : 06:30am
Evenings : 18:15 pm
Sabbath morning : 08:45 am
Sunday morning : 08:45 am
Friday and Saturday Evenings – According to Sunset Time-Table.
Sunday Evening : 18:15 pm
Time Out : Not later than 17:30
Time back in hostel : Not later than 17:30