SEDAVEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
Recognizing that the call to work at Sedaven Primary School is a call to service as modeled in the life and ministry of Jesus Christ,
- I dedicate my life to humble service in whatever capacity or post I may be called to hold.
- I covenant to lead a spiritual life of Bible study, prayer, and Christ-like behavior.
- I accept my work assignment as a sacred trust that is to be used for the glory of God and advancing the mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- I vow to be a faithful steward in protecting the interests of Sedaven Primary School, to supporting its mission and to nurturing its development.
- I promise to uphold the high moral standards of Christian life and leadership.
- I determine to strive for excellence in every aspect of my life and work.
- I pledge to demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and open communication with my colleagues, realizing that in a multitude of counselors there is wisdom.
- I will strive towards maintaining professional relationships with the parents and supporters of the school and ethical behaviour towards all learners.
- I devote myself to the noble purpose of advancing the Kingdom of God, preparing learners holistically for the return of Jesus and challenging them to a life of service in obedience to the call of God. This I accomplish by integrating all aspects of my faith into my personal example and daily work ethic.
- I pledge myself to continued study and growth in the understanding of the Seventh-day Adventist philosophy of Education as demonstrated in the life and teachings of Jesus the Master Teacher.